They are designed in way that it caters developers, decision makers and entrepreneur. It is a
residential program which is a lifetime experience filled with interactions and learning with
real developers and industry leaders.
6 Month Integrated Course with 4th year B.tech Students
This course reviews Blockchain and the architectural and technical topics that must be considered before launching a Blockchain development program. There are many decisions and issues that face the technical project team and this class will enable participants to make those decisions.
- Comprehend the Blockchain technology and the key concepts like cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Gain a deep insight into Bitcoin, its network and how Bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Understand Ethereum Blockchain and learn Solidity programming language to develop Smart Contracts
- Deploy your private Blockchain on the web where you can visually see your chains & send transactions between nodes
- Infer Hyperledger project, its architecture, APIs and network topology
- Work with Hyperledger Composer Playground on cloud & locally
- Deploy and test business network using Composer
- Develop a private Blockchain in MultiChain
- Discuss the compelling use-cases of Blockchain
- Interpret the prospects of Blockchain and assess how Blockchain can improve your business standards